CE Scheme Vacancies
CE or Community Employment is a programme of work and training for people who have been out of work for a while. It is also a good opportunity for people who may not have a lot of work experience. Dublin Simons CE programme gives participants experience and skills which will support them into the workforce. Please note these roles are a developmental opportunity, no experience is necessary. Accredited training and guidance will be provided to support your career.
Hours of Work: 19.5hrs
Rate of Pay: Community Employment rates
Am I eligible?
Please contact your local INTREO caseworker/ DSP Employment office to check your eligibility and to apply for a vacancy. Job Reference Number will be required.
If you have any questions about the roles, please email email@example.com or call 0860464664
What roles are available?
Healthcare assistant: Reference number #CES-2134379
We will cover the cost of any training necessary for the role
- Assists in the implementation of the client’s Care Plan as directed by the Nurse/Project Worker
- Adapt levels of assistance to needs of particular residents, encouraging maximum levels of independence.
- Reminds residents of medication times. Support residents in taking their daily medication and keep appropriate records as per the medication standards on-site.
- Supports client to maintain a good level of personal hygiene. Assists residents with bathing, personal care and oral hygiene including incontinence management.
- Assists residents with dressing including choice of attire and care of clothing, including laundry.
- Support and assist residents where possible to be active themselves in maintaining good standards of cleanliness in bedrooms. Assist with maintaining a safe and hygienic environment for residents. Promote and support the importance of a well-balanced diet for residents
Location: Dublin city centre
Admin- Quality and practice: Reference number #CES-2134381
- Engage with and build professional trusting relationships with internal stakeholders treating them with dignity and respect in order to work according to the values of Dublin Simon Community
- Learn about Dublin Simon Community and the services provided to contribute to understanding Quality Office projects and for own personal development
- Review and compile data from incident reports from across the organisation on a daily basis
- Save/file records in accordance with organisational and team standards and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the team e.g. minute taking, stationery orders and general office support duties
- Review and edit policies, procedures & guidelines to ensure consistency with organisational standards
- Design Quality team documents/posters etc. to convey compliance principles or procedures in engaging formats
- Manage Quality team email inboxes to provide timely and courteous responses to correspondence received
- Under the supervision of the MIS Officer, collect, collate, verify and analyse data from services to support production of internal reports and responses to ad-hoc statistical queries from internal stakeholders
Location: Smithfield , Dublin 7
Dublin Simon Community works to prevent and address homelessness and provides services at all stages of homelessness to enable people to move to a place they can call home.
Dublin Simon Community has been awarded the Excellence Through People accreditation for the past 4 years. This standard is achieved by organisations that have best practice Human Resource Systems in place, particularly in the area of staff training and development, communication, and staff involvement in the decision making processes in the organisation.
The closing date for applications is February 20th, 2020. However, if a suitable candidate is found before this, the vacancy will be closed.