Hours of Work: 23 hours per week
Location: Dublin 15 area
The successful candidate will receive a Specific Purpose contract of employment from Trustus we care CLG but will report to, and receive direction from, the individual receiving the service.
Duties and Responsibilities: including but not limited to-
- Physical assistance with personal hygiene care requirements, light domestic duties: laundry, shopping & meal preparation cooking, light housework, occasional driving, etc
- Employment assistance required in the areas of 1] making and receiving telephone calls 2] dictation 3] data entry 4] reading documents 5] organising the workspace 6] travel
- Accompanying the individual to appointments, activities, meetings and social occasions / events etc.,
- Any other duties that facilitate the individual to live a positive, active life and participate fully in their community.
- Empathy with client needs & a positive approach to supporting independent living
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends with advance notice
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Competent in professional and social environments
- Capacity to work on own initiative
Please note this is not a medical role.
- Minimum of two modules of Health Care or Social Care level 5 proof of qualifications must be provided at interview
- Must be available to attend mandatory training
- Full clean driving licence and a competent driver
- Because of the personal care duties involved in this role and in line with section 26, subsection 2 of the Employment Equality Act 1998, the individual requiring the service asks for female applicants only.
To apply, for the position please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org