See Change Administration Support Officer
Reporting: The post holder will report to the See Change Project Co-ordinator
Contract: Fixed term 6 month contract
Hours: 35 hours per week (occasional weekend and evening work may be required).
Location: Maynooth, Co Kildare
Salary: €11,594 (for 6 months)
Shine’s vision is of an Ireland where all those affected by mental ill health have the right to recovery and the opportunity to achieve the best quality of life. Our mission is to promote individual and family recovery.
About See Change
See Change is Ireland’s organisation dedicated to ending mental health stigma. Our work is informed by people with lived experiences of mental health difficulties, who are best placed to give insight into mental health stigma.
Purpose of role:
The post holder will provide administration support to the See Change team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain queries from the public via email and telephone.
- Maintain and manage files and records on See Change activities.
- Conduct research on See Change activities, collecting and inputting data.
- Preparation of documents, reports, printing, copying.
- Create social media content and update social media platforms.
- Manage communications with external contractors.
- Liaise with See Change ambassadors, clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Other duties appropriate to the role may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Excellent IT skills: Office365 suite, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey & Photoshop (or similar content creation software).
- Social media management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Awareness of confidentiality issues and the ability to deal with sensitive queries.
- Team player.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Leaving certificate or equivalent minimum level of education.
- Minimum 2 years in similar role
Application is by official Shine Application form ONLY. Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) will not be accepted. Send your completed Application Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject field please enter See Change Admin.
Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020
Conditions of Appointment:
All offers of posts are subject to completion of HSELand Children First E-learning programme prior to commencement of employment.
NOTE: Due to the anticipated large number of applicants, we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful candidates. We thank you for your interest and appreciate the time and effort you have taken to apply for the post on offer.