Tallaght Rehabilitation Project
Providing drug and alcohol rehabilitationwithin the local community
Would you like to be an employee of a successful Community Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Organisation?
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project CLG, Kiltalown House, Jobstown, Dublin 24,
wish to recruit for the following position;
FULL TIME CE SUPERVISOR-Fixed Term Contract 12 Months
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the delivery and organisation of the Special Category CE Supervisor role. The successful candidates will also enhance and promote the TRP Services to our clients who access the programmes and who are in the advanced stages of the recovery process.
The position is fulltime (39 hrs per week). Rate of pay will come with experience – DEASP point scale will apply.
This position will consist of 3 quarterly reviews within the 12 month contract.
The professional qualifications and experience required for this position are as follows:
- A Major 3rd level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or Higher) in Business/Financial administration, training, human resources, project management or related disciplines
- 3 years supervisory experience along with ICT skills
- Experience of working within a community based addiction organisation is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of leading a team and some understanding of the concept of the Drug and Alcohol recovery process
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in devising and participating in the delivery of organisational strategic planning which includes the ILP (Individual Learning Plan)
- To represent the Tallaght Rehabilitation organisation and promote the TRP day programme and Community Employment services and rehabilitation at various Statutory and Community Network Meetings
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Welfare Partners and the ECASS data system would be desirable
- Have a solid understanding of the role of the CE Supervisor as it pertains to project management and programme delivery.
- Display responsibility, commitment and motivation to implement the objectives of the CE Programme
This position will be Garda Vetted
Responsibilities of this position may change from time to time to suit the needs of the organisation.
All interested candidates should forward by email a cover letter and CV for the attention of the Manager at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description available on request
The closing date for applications will be Monday 2nd March at 5pm
This post is funded by the following government agencies
Company Registration No. 292608
Established since 1997 Chy No. 13829
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project CLG is kindly assisted and supported by the following Irish Government Agencies