NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
B.L.C Developments CLG
The Barracks, Ballycumber, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
B.L.C. (Ballycumber Leamonagham Community) Developments CLG, Co. Offaly intend to recruit an
Operational & Development Manager
This is a company facilitating a variety of Community Programmes in the local area e.g. Out of Schools Service, Meals to the Door, Active Age and sponsorship of the Community Employment Scheme.
The Operations & Development Manager will be responsible for the day to day Management of the company in line with its mission statement and strategic goals. Key responsibilities include; management of the staff team ensuring professional standards in all areas of the company’s operations, working with key staff to increase the income generated from the various activities, effective oversight of the company’s day to day financial management and ensuring adherence to all Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Company Policies & Procedures
- Staff Management
- Volunteer management
- Financial management
- Income generation
- Facilities management
- Marketing & Communications & Expansion of Services
- Health & Safety and Child Protection
Detailed job description on request from Company Secretary
Key Skills required for Role;
- Proven Management/Leadership skills
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Human resource management
- Social enterprise/business development skills
- Knowledge of marketing and communications
- Experience of working with voluntary sector
- Flexibility is required in all aspects of this post
- High proficient IT skills
- Applicants should have previous experience of Community Development in a Rural setting and have a minimum level 6 qualification.
Hours & place of work:
The post is offered on a full time (39 hours per week) basis-days and hours will vary to facilitate programme events and operations that take place at weekends.
The place of work shall be The Barracks & Community Centre Ballycumber.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail accompanied by a cover letter and CV to Carol Robbins, Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 24th January, 2020.