Clare Haven Services is a voluntary organisation providing 24 hour residential refuge accommodation and a range of support services to women and children who experience domestic abuse.
We are currently recruiting a Manager of Services to join our organisation. The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the service and the co-ordination, development and implementation of all the support services in accordance with the values and strategic direction of the organisation. The post will be based in Ennis and the successful candidate will report to a Board of Directors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or departmentally related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at senior management level within a not for profit service focused organisation.
- Direct experience in managing change in line with best practice and reporting to and supporting a voluntary Board of Directors.
It is desirable that candidates will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a domestic abuse or other relevant setting with in-depth knowledge of issues pertaining to domestic violence.
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, financial, organisational and communication skills.
- A full clean driving licence.
Please ensure that the minimum requirements and essential skills for the position referred to in the Person Specification are covered in your application.
Please forward 3 copies of your comprehensive CV by post only to:
H.R. Manager, Clare Haven Services, Orchard Grove, Gort Road, Ennis Co. Clare
Closing date for application: Wednesday 5th February 2020.
If you would like any further information please contact H.R. Manager on 065 6842646
Clare Haven Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.