EmployAbility Limerick has a vacancy for the following positions:
1 Full Time Job Coach
1 Part Time Specific Purpose (16hrs) Job Coach
We also intend to create a panel for both Job Coach Positions.
EmployAbility Limerick is a Supported Employment Service which works with job applicants and employers to increase the participation of those with a disability in employment. The Job Coach will guide and support the job applicant prior to and during job placement so that the client may achieve independence in the work place. Applicants must be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form
- A relevant Third Level qualification
- Experience of working with people with a disability and/or people with mental health difficulties
- An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to employment for those facing significant barriers to employment
- Ability to be innovative and resourceful is required
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement for this post
- Excellent IT skills
- Full clean driving licence and the use of a car essential for this position.
- Excellent Sales, PR, Marketing and negotiation skills desirable but not essential
Please see attached job description & privacy notice. To apply please email cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 061 493095 or further information
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4pm Wednesday 29th January
Interview will be held on 5th February.
EmployAbility Limerick is an equal opportunities employer