NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Merchants Quay Ireland wish to recruit Relief Project Workers for it SUNDAY SERVICE Between the hours of 7am -2pm
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Relevant QQI level 7 or above qualification in social work and at least one-year full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting.
Management reserve the right to amend or change this job description as required.
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday the 27/01/2020 with an updated copy of your CV. Please include ‘Application for the position of Relief Project Worker Sunday Services’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see Job Description attached below for more information.