Hours of Work: Part-time (39 hours per week)
Reporting To: Manager
Location: Office of Local Link Limerick Clare, Newcastle West
Remuneration: €27,294 per annum plus 6% pension
Reporting to the Manager and working closely with the Transport Operations team, the role carries overall responsibility for the Office management of the company with an emphasis on business process improvements linked to the better use of technology as well as management and statutory reporting.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, couriers, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning & maintenance
- Liaising with Landlord to ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating and building are well-maintained.
- Managing Office Administration budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness. Interpreting & reporting financial information to aid in management decision-making.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising Manager on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing Head Office 1 Market Place and Hot Desks in Clare
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices if required and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Organising company events or launches
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports as required
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees/Work Experience/Work Initiatives
Management of the GDPR Procedures and Policies and Complaints Procedure
- Business processes and data discovery, Third parties, Data ownership, Data security system level controls, Data storage and retention, Awareness Training, Data Policy, roles and responsibilities, Individuals’ rights, Consent, Data breaches
- full listing of IT systems that manage data which falls under the scope of data protection
- personal data registers
- documentation and evidence of third party contract data confidentiality assessment(s)
- documentation of processes used to capture data consent
- Subject Access Request (SAR) procedure (inc procedure used for handling complaints)
- Personal Information Access (PIA) process
- Data Classification Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- key policies and procedures relating to data protection;
- data breach incident response procedures;
- list of staff members that have received data protection training;
- data protection role job descriptions.
Website and Facebook Management
- Overseeing updates to Website internally and with Website designer.
- Liaising with NTA Marketing Department for new marketing initiatives and rolling out of new material including printed.
- Ensuring that all time tables are up to date in published arena – Print and Technology
- Overall management of Facebook content scheduling
- Maintaining and updating the governance framework
- Monitoring compliance with requirements in framework
- Coordinating governance committee and board member meetings
- Monitoring business processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals, and analysing monthly reports.
- Facilitating the flow of information.
- Compliance under CRA, CRO and Revenue.
Essential skills and personal qualities required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Senior Office Administrator challenging role
- Developing marketing and publicity
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills, Initiative, Adaptability
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
Please complete the attached application form and return it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Office Coordinator
Or Post to:-
Local Link Limerick Clare,
1 Market Place,
Closing date: Wednesday 18th December 2019
Local Link Limerick Clare is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.