Job Title: Reception Administrator (Part-Time)
Reporting to: Creative Ability Hub Manager
Terms: 19.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Not So Different is a social enterprise promoting equality and inclusion of neuro-divergent individuals and their families. We work to improve opportunities and outcomes for neuro-diverse individuals through education and employment.
The Role of Reception Administrator
- The Reception Administrator is a front line service role, meeting and greeting centre users, customer services, taking bookings for training hub, dealing with queries.
- The role of the reception administrator is to keep all training centre administration up to date, such as sign in sheets, health and safety records, programme schedules, etc.
- The role works together with the Creative Ability Hub manager is to ensure the smooth running of the centre, to ensure clients are dealt with in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- The role involves the promotion of events in the Creative Ability Hubs to ensure the public are aware of all events.
- The role involves working with the Not So Different Creative Ability Hub team and working with individuals are neurologically diverse.
Full Job description is online at www.notsodifferent.ie and also attached below.
To apply for the position
Please send a comprehensive CV and letter of application detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing your application, please put job title Reception Administrator in the subject heading.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm Wednesday 11 December 2019
NOT SO DIFFERENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER