Job Title: Creative Ability Hub Manager
Reporting to: The Board of Not So Different
Terms: 39 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Not So Different is a social enterprise promoting equality and inclusion of neuro-divergent individuals and their families. We work to improve opportunities and outcomes for neuro-diverse individuals through education and employment.
The Role of Creative Ability Hub Manager is
- To promote the work of Not So Different Social Enterprise through the Creative Ability Hubs across different locations.
- To provide in house training for Not So Different Community Services Programme staff which include individuals with neurological developmental conditions) such as manual handling, health & safety, etc.
- To develop individual personal progression plans for Community Services Programme staff to support their career progression.
- To be responsible for the administration of the Community Services Programme staff in line with programme guidelines.
- To be responsible for Community Services Programme service delivery through social enterprise creative ability hubs and working with individuals, educators, employers, service providers, and community as a whole.
- The manager is also responsible for the financial management of the Creative Ability Hubs.
- The manager is also responsible for maximizing the commercial potential and rental potential of the Creative Ability Hubs and the development of retail aspect of the Not So Different training courses.
Full Job description is online at www.notsodifferent.ie and also attached below.
To apply for the position
Please send a comprehensive CV and letter of application detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing your application, please put job title Creative Ability Hub Manager in the subject heading.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm Wednesday 11 December 2019
NOT SO DIFFERENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER