Working together, we can improve each other’s lives
Celebrating 50 years of service to the people of Clare; Clarecare is a professional social enterprise with charitable status, providing a range of people centred social services to individuals and families in County Clare. Current services provided include Family Support, Elderly Care Services, Counselling and Bushypark Residential Addiction Treatment Centre. Clarecare’s headquarters are based in Ennis with local offices in Shannon, Kilrush, Killaloe and Ennistymon. Further information is available on www.clarecare.ie www.bushypark.ie
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
(18.5 hours per week – part-time permanent role)
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be based in Ennis delivering a counselling support service to individual adults who live in Co. Clare. The service aims to enhance an individual’s ability to cope with a diversity of challenges encountered in everyday living. The appointed person will work as part of the wider Clarecare Counselling Team. This post includes direct work with adults (individuals, couples and groups).
Essential requirements include:
- Qualified to a minimum of Diploma in Counselling or Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy accredited by either BACP, IACP, IAHIP.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Counselling experience working with individuals and groups across a range of issues; of which 1 years relevant experience must have been gained in paid employment.
- Current full accredited membership of BACP, IACP, IAHIP and must maintain annual membership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Empathetic when dealing with clients sensitive issues.
- Excellent facilitation and group work skills
- Well developed computer skills including, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
For informal enquiries, please contact: Catriona Lavelle, CEO on 065 – 6867013 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full job description and application form, please contact Carmel Keane on the details below.
Please forward completed application form and up to date CV by latest 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 13th December 2019: Carmel Keane, Administration (HR) Manager, Clarecare, Harmony Row, Ennis, Co. Clare. Tel: 065-6867003. Email: email@example.com
Shortlisting for interview will apply on the basis of information submitted on the application.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS.
Clarecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer