NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Position: Administrator Self Care to Wellness Programme (x3 posts)
0.5 WTE Mayo; 0.5 WTE Roscommon; 0.5 WTE Galway
The Self Care to Wellness Programme is a six week programme designed to help adults live well with a long-term health condition(s). This community-based programme is a joint initiative between Mayo Centre for Independent Living and the HSE.
Contract: 18.5 hrs (0.5 WTE)
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Remuneration: Equivalent to Grade 4 of the Health Sector Consolidated Salary Scales
- Relevant work experience in programme administration and/or service
- within a health/social care or community/voluntary sector.
- Experience of group facilitation.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT Skills.
- Access to own transport is necessary as travel will be required as part of this role.
Desirable additional requirements include:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in the area of health/social care/related field.
- Experience of working in partnership with and across agencies.
- Presentation skills.
- An understanding of the concepts of self-management and self-management support.
To apply for this post you will need to complete a job application which can be requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a detailed job specification with your application form.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 5pm
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th December 2019