Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER
(Permanent Part-Time Contracts)
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: LWMBC046
Informal enquiries to: Dorothy Smith 044 9341416 (ext 203)
- Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications).
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working with persons with intellectual disability.
- A working knowledge of the HIQA standards and the Health Care Act 2007.
- Experience in supporting people in their local community.
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern.
- Current Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, (submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare).
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532249 during office hours.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 20th November 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.