Clinical Counsellor / Case Manager
Workplace Options is seeking a qualified Clinical Counsellor to join our clinical team.
This is a full-time permanent position (Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week).
Hours: 10am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: €35,750 per annum.
Location: Clonskeagh, Dublin 4.
Interested persons should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, wellness coaching, counselling referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental health symptoms and crisis support. Service centres are located in Raleigh (USA), Toronto (Canada), London (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Lille & Paris (France), Lisbon (Portugal), Bangalore (India), Tokyo (Japan), Jakarta (Indonesia) Ghent (Belgium), Dubai (UAE) Shanghai (China) and Singapore (Singapore). We provide support to over 58 million employees in 90,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling appropriate.
- Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
- Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the world.
- Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
- To perform any other functional-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must hold at least a Diploma in Counselling.
- Be accredited or working towards accreditation.
- Experience in solution focused counselling.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Experience working for an organisation with listening/counselling/support services advantageous.