SpunOut.ie & Crisis Text Line Ireland
Head of Marketing (Part-time, Fixed-term contract)
Reporting To: CEO
Location: Fleet Street, Dublin 2
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration/type: Fixed-term, part-time
Hours of Work: 10am-2pm, 12-4pm or 2-6pm - Monday - Friday, (20 hours a week)
To apply: Via this Workable link: https://communitycreations.workable.com/jobs/1155204
Remuneration €45,000 per annum pro rata
Probationary Period: 6 months
About Community Creations
Community Creations is the not-for-profit company behind SpunOut.ie, Ireland’s award-winning youth information website. Our mission to transform lives by improving access to digital resources is built on our strong belief that technology can help improve mental health outcomes in Ireland. SpunOut.ie supported over 1.2 million readers in 2018. We are an energetic, dynamic and professional organisation based in the heart of Dublin city.
As of 2019, Community Creations also operates Crisis Text Line Ireland, a new remote active-listening text messaging service to support young people in moments of crisis. We’re currently putting together a team of passionate professionals to run the service and help young people in every community in Ireland.
About the role
Community Creations is seeking to appoint a part-time Head of Marketing for a fixed-term contract to 31st December 2021. The Head of Marketing will help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand for SpunOut.ie and Crisis Text Line through a wide range of digital and traditional marketing channels. The Head of Marketing will develop and execute the overall marketing strategy, track and analyse campaign performance, manage marketing budget and ensure all messaging is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience in a busy marketing management role and be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply via Workable at https://communitycreations.workable.com/jobs/1155204.
Only applications submitted via Workable will be accepted.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Head of Marketing’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company’s services and deliver service users to our doors
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Respond to day to day media and press requests, including requests for interview and comment across both print, online and broadcast
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including; content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, PR, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from campaign messaging, website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, delivering insightful analysis and assessing against goals
- Work in partnership with the creative content team to develop creative briefs to guide creative direction and meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Attributes:
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to adapt to emerging industry trends
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate across all channel types
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great design, copy and creative communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A keen interest in, and understanding of youth health and social issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with strong organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a proven ability to deliver on targets within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Exhibit strong collaborative and team-working skills
- Be tech-literate with a knowledge of emerging digital trends
Applications and Queries
You can apply for this role by completing the application form on Workable, available at https://communitycreations.workable.com/jobs/1155204
We can only accept applications made via Workable.
Be advised that any offers are subject to reference checks and Garda clearance
Any queries should be directed to email@example.com
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time.
All staff members are required to obtain Garda clearance as a condition of their initial and continued employment.
Community Creations is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All documentation received by Community Creations will be processed in accordance with the relevant applicable data protection legislation. The information will only be used in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates.