H O M E L I F E
Supporting Independent Living
Position: Manager - Immediate Vacancy Trim, Co Meath
Description: HomeLife is the trading name of South Meath Social Economy, CLG which is a Community Services Programme operating across Meath providing a Home Maintenance & Repair Service for the Older Community and supporting Independent Living. We are presently in the process of recruiting a Manager, based in Trim, Co Meath.
Working Hrs: 39 hour week (full time)
Contract: Permanent Contract with probationary period built in.
Report to: Board of Management
Key Requirements / Responsibilities include :
- Responsibility for co-ordinating, planning and implementing projects including budgetary requirements & delivery, including to deadlines.
- Responsibility for identifying Clients’ needs ; Networking; Collaborating; Marketing, Networking and Business Promotion
- Responsibility for managing staff and work assignments in conjunction with the Board of Management, including administration and day to day operations
- Responsibility for keeping the Board fully briefed on changes / development within the company
- Responsibility for policy enforcement / development and efficiencies within the Organisation, working in collaboration with the Board of Management
- Full clean Driving Licence
- Computer skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving acumen
- Time Management skills
- 2 x Referees supplied
- Practical experience in community work / community development
- Proven Leadership skills
- Demonstrate supervisory experience
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Communication and Administrative skills
- Third level education ( desirable)
Applicants should send their CV & Cover letter showing how they meet the selection criteria & e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send asap to:
The Chairperson, SMSE, Unit 4 Scurlockstown Business Park, TRIM, Co Meath
Closing date for applications received will be 12 Noon on Monday 7th October 2019 (subject to extension). Interviews will be held shortly following closing date.
HomeLife is an equal opportunities employer
Garda Vetting will apply to this role