NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position that may become available in the coming months:
Ref E 46/19
(CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2)
PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT
LOCATION – BAWNMORE, LIMERICK
- Registered Nurse with An Bord Altranais
- At least 5 years experience of working with people with an intellectual disability
- A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care
- Hold an appropriate management qualification, no less than Fetac Level 6
- Experience of working with individuals with high support needs
- Have a clear understanding of HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please note roster is based on a shift pattern which will include working one weekend in five.
Informal Enquiries by email to Caroline Heffernan, Services Manager Bawnmore firstname.lastname@example.org / 086-2638434
Please e mail email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification. Please specify on email subject line Reference Number E46/19
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5 p.m. Thursday 10th October 2019
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Limerick Region, is an Equal Opportunities Employer