The Bridge Camphill Community is currently seeking highly motivated people to fill the following positions.
Social Care Workers – Full-Time post 36 hours
Social Care Assistants – Full-Time post 36 hours
The jobs purpose is to support the intentional community, in developing and formalising a person centred culture, and to achieve a high quality of personal outcomes in a time of rapidly changing regulatory requirements, while maintaining its ethos and values.
General Job Description:
To provide residential, job coaching and lifestyle supports to adults with special needs, in an intentional community, by being part of a team of co-workers, volunteers and employees creating a positive living experience, and an environment and atmosphere within the home in which the needs of people can be met.
Key Requirements, Attributes and Qualifications for employees of The Bridge Community:
- Level 7 Degree related to Social Care -Social Care Worker Role
- Level 5 Fetac – Healthcare – Social Care Assistant Role
- 2 years experience within the area of social care
- Excellent communication, people management and problem-solving skills, empathy and sensitivity to others.
- The ability to work collaboratively and motivate a team to enthusiastically support individuals
- Energy and enthusiasm, be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Good planning and time management skills
- An openness to the Camphill Ethos and alternative models of Social Care
- An Understanding of HIQA Standards, Regulations, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults and Duty of Care
- Work experience in a related area such as personal assistant/carer, community development or social care and/or community regeneration
- Experience in supporting people that display challenging behaviour
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- This post is subject to Garda vetting
Hours and Rate of pay: €15 per hour (€9.80 sleepover hourly rate) Social Care Worker
€12.50 per hour (€9.80 sleepover hourly rate) Social Care Assistant
Please direct all enquiries to Ben Gamble at 045-481597.
Full Job Descriptions and Person Specifications are attached below.
Application forms will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of application and CV attached.
Closing Date for applications will be 5pm Monday the 14th October 2019
Candidates shortlisted for interview will receive notification by the 16th October 2019 for interviews being held between the dates 18th October to the 25th October 2018