Part Time Administrator 30 hours per fortnight – One Year Fixed Term Contract
The MooreHaven Centre was established in 1981 to provide day services for people with intellectual disabilities (mild to moderate) in Tipperary Town and the surrounding areas in Counties Tipperary and Limerick. These services have grown significantly and now encompass Day Activation, Supported Work/ Employment, Day Services, Training Programme and Residential Services. The Centre caters for over 100 people. The Centre’s Mission is to promote and support independent living and community integration, personal development and work opportunities for people attending the Centre.
Reporting to the General Manager, the administrator will undertake a range of functions to ensure effective day to day administration in the MooreHaven office at O’Brien St. Tipperary.
- Leaving certificate.
- A recognised qualification in office administration.
- ECDL preferable.
- A full clean Irish / EU Driving Licence.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar administration role.
- A high level of administrative skills.
- A high level of IT skills.
- A commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability is an essential attribute.
- Excellent people skills, flexibility and experience in a complex changing work environment.
- Salary linked to HSE salary scales - Clerical Officer - Grade 3
- Fortnightly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Applications for these positions to be submitted on the attached application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: Helen Hogan, HR Manager, The MooreHaven Centre, O’Brien Road, Tipperary, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 26th September 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!
MooreHaven Centre is an equal opportunities employer.