NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Escombe Care Ltd was founded in 2006. Its purpose is to provide social care services and supports in a focused, outcome oriented way. It believes that people, who are most disadvantaged, marginalised and in need of support should have access to services that are delivered efficiently, respectfully and in accordance with their needs. Escombe Care Ltd is a company that seeks to deliver on this vision by providing services to the state that are efficient, value-for-money solutions to intractable social problems.
Escombe Care Ltd invites applications for the following position:
Home Support Worker
Service: Home Care
Location: Dublin 6 (client’s home)
Hours of Work: 10 – 2pm Monday & Thursday, 9.30 – 12md Tuesday & Friday. This is subject to change based on the needs of the client.
Salary: €13.50 per hour
Purpose of Job:
To provide support and assistance to a client with an acquired brain injury – speech & mobility affected with left sided weakness within his own home in some activities of daily living, introducing social activities and promoting greater independent living skills.
As a candidate for this position you must:
- Have a social care or equivalent qualification
- Have experience in the delivery of home support services specifically in the area of physical disability
- Have empathy for the profile of the client and their needs
- Demonstrate capacity for independent initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, solve problems and resolve conflicts effectively
- Be flexibility around hours and task, in line with the needs of the client.
Closing date: Friday 20th September 2018
To apply for this position please forward a CV to email@example.com or call Siobhan on 0861718343.