MEN’S CENTRE MANAGER
Location: Based in Ashford Co. Wicklow
Contract: The job will be a fixed term contract.
Hours: The position is fulltime (40hrs).
The objective of the role is to manage all aspects of the centre. Overseeing a floor manager and weekend leader, aspects of the role will be a co-ordinated response.
Service development, research and evaluation form important parts of this role and the individual must have the ability to lead the staff team while focusing on the strategic development of the centre.
Applicants must have:
- Understanding of national drugs policy
- Relevant degree or higher, preferably in Addiction Studies/social/Psychology or equivalent
- An active understanding or research and evaluation
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Full clean drivers licence
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work with highly confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner
- The ability to be flexible, handle interruptions and prioritize deliverables in a busy office environment
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work flexible hours including evenings
Salary: Dependant on qualifications and experience.
Job description can be obtained by calling, 0404-40010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for this position is 26th September 19 @ 5pm.
To provide individuals with an effective and comprehensive solution to life-controlling addiction problems, including gambling, in order to become productive members of society. Tiglin, operating under a Christian ethos, endeavours to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
Tiglin is an equal opportunities employer.