St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny)
Community Services Manager (Specialist Community Supports)
St Patrick’s Centre (SPC) is currently in transition moving from a congregated setting to community based supports which will enable people to live a good life in their own home, with the supports and opportunities to become active, valued inclusive members of their local communities. St Patrick’s Community Services enables a supported self-directed living (SSDL) model of provision underpinned by our beliefs, values and vision.
We are seeking a Community Services Manager for 39 hours p/ week who will be pivotal in supporting the development of responsive community services, a natural leader with a ‘get the job done’ mentality. The successful candidate will have experience working in complex and rapidily changing environments. The role will evolve as professional, structural and individual’s demands change and the post holder will be expected to demonstrate flexibility to facilitate this.
In line with National Policy – New Directions; the Community Service Manager, will take a lead role in community service provision, enabling a Supported Self Directed Living (SSDL) model of community based services which enhances the power of people to achieve personal growth and experience citizenship within their own communities
- Must hold a third level qualification in social care, nursing or any other relevant discipline plus
- Must hold a qualification in Management
- Full clean drivers licence and own transportation
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of effective resource planning
- The ability to lead the team by example, coaching and supporting individuals
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills including strong written communication skills
- Must be able to liaise at all levels of the organisation
- Must work co-operatively with and influence senior management colleagues
- Strong Experience in rostering essential and using a Time Management system is desirable
- Working knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Salary CSM3 (depending on skills & experience)
- Training Opportunities
- Pension Plan
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid leave schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-life balance
Please submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Kells Rd, Kilkenny or via email to HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie Full job description & application form available from http://www.stpatrickskilkenny.com Enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on 056 772 2170. Closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd September 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!
St Patrick’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer.