NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
St Patrick’s Centre (Kilkenny)
Do you have the vision & passion to work in a Supported Self Directed Living Community Service?
We are recruiting staff nurses to provide holistic, person-centred supports, promoting optimum health and wellbeing that supports independence and enhances the quality of life for the people we support with intellectual, physical or sensory disability in all aspects of daily living.
Salary Scale: Linked to HSE Salary Scales (Staff Nurse)
- A qualification in Nursing i.e. RNID/dual qualification and be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Full clean drivers licence plus business class insurance.
- HSE Land Medication Management Course or commitment to complete same.
- Studio Three Training
- Experience of working with and supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities
- Experience of working with persons with behaviours that challenge
- Experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to this role
- Knowledge of clinical and/or corporate governance
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent report writing skills
- Salary linked to HSE Salary Scales
- Premium shift rates
- Work-life balance
- Pension Plan
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid leave schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Applications for this position to be submitted on the attached application form along with a current CV and covering letter to: HR, St Patricks Centre, Kells Rd, Kilkenny or email HRDept@stpatrickskilkenny.ie
Informal enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on 056 7722170.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 20th September 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer