NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Temporary Part time Chef required
Purpose of Position
Responsible for all food production. Develops menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Maintains highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase of products and other necessary food supplies;
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times;
- Establishes controls to minimize food and supply waste.
- Develops recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which helps to assure consistent high quality and to minimize food costs.
- Evaluates food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained;
- Cooking all items that require skilful preparation and presentation.
The Chef is expected to:
- have a high level of personal cleanliness
- be able to plan time and work under pressure
- have good communication skills
- be punctual
- be flexibility to perform shift work
- be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- maintain HACCP standards
Conditions:- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3.00 to 6.00pm
Based in Milltown Park, Milltown Road, Dublin D06 V9K7
Two month contract
Please send cover letter and CV to Joe Greenan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiry date 23rd September 2019