Vita House Family Resource Centre
Abbey Street, Roscommon, F45 N677
Applications are invited for the post of:
Family Resource Centre Co-ordinator
The Family Resource Centre Co-ordinator will work in partnership with the Board of Directors, reporting to the Director of Services of Vita House to implement the Family Resource Centre’s Strategic Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification - minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
- family support in a community-based setting
- working through a community development approach
- community sector project management
- Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
- Experience of implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
- Experience of working with a Board of Directors
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Familiarity with Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Experience of Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Access to own transport with full driving licence.
To request further information and an application form, please contact:
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is Friday 20th of September at 5.00PM
Interviews will take place on 02/10/2019
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.