Looking for some part-time work while studying for your degree in college? Gain some extra €€€s and experience working in various residential units with MCMA.
Calling all Social Care Workers and Health Care Assistants throughout Ireland
Residential Care & Day Services
About: MCMA is a growing organisation, specialising in the provision of Social Care and Health Care staff to leading Mainstream and Disability Residential Care Providers and Day Service Providers across Ireland.
- We are currently recruiting social care and health care staff for new ventures in partnership with leading care organisations nationwide.
- Social Care: Completed or working towards a qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Youth Work (or other relevant discipline)
- Health Care: QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care, Applied Social Care or equivalent.
- Current full clean driver’s licence
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital