NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Connect Family Resource Centre Ltd. wish to recruit a Project Co-ordinator,
based in Connect Family Resource Centre, 171 Moneymore, Drogheda, Co Louth
35 hours per week
The Project Co-ordinator will work in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Directors to implement Connect Family Resource Centre’s Work Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification - minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development, Community Sector Project Management, Social Care or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
- community sector project management
- working through a community development approach
- family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
- Experience of working with a Voluntary Board of Directors
- Experience of implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Familiarity with Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and TUSLA Meitheal National Practice Model
- Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
- Experience of Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Access to own transport with full driving licence.
For further information please contact: Majella Matthews, Chairperson: Email: email@example.com Tel: 041 9846608
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is Fri 20th September 2019, 5pm
Interviews will take place week beginning 30th September, 2019
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
Connect Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.