NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Employer: Northstar Family Support Project
Job Title: Project Administrator
Hours of Work: 15 hours a week
The role of the Administrator is to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the Northstar Family Support Project office by managing the finances of the project, responsibility for the utilities and maintenance of the building and also providing general administrative support to the coordinator and management committee.
The administrator has responsibility for keeping computerised accounts of all financial aspects of the project including payroll, online banking, processing invoices and recording of same, preparing financial reports and budgeting for the coordinator and the Board of Management and other related duties as required.
Key Areas of Work:
- Keep accurate accounts of income and expenditure.
- Deal with banking matters including bank reconciliations
- Payment of bills and invoices
- Prepare financial returns for the HSE and other funding agencies.
- Prepare regular financial reports, including budgets for the co-ordinator and management committee
- Preparing salaries, pay slips and returns to Revenue Commissioners
- Liaise with staff on paying bills, quarterly returns and annual audit
- Maintain a financial system within the guidelines.
- Keep up to date financial records on electronic database ie QuickBooks
- Ordering and storing of all equipment and stock
- Organise maintenance of office equipment and dealing with service contracts
- Assist in the organisation of training events, launches, workshops etc.
- Filing of all documentation and maintenance of filing systems
- Overseeing Health and Safety of Building
- Overseeing work of CE Maintenance Worker
Applications will only be accepted on the official Job Application Form and should be received by 18th September 2019 not later than 12pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
Return the completed Form Recruitment Administrator, Northside Family Resource Centre by emailing email@example.com