NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER / SUPPORT WORKER
Inistioge Co Kilkenny
FULL AND PART TIME POSTS
Please quote the following job reference on your application form/email: SKBC041
This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative new service, that is person-centred and family led. We are hoping to recruit motivated, compassionate, and calm individuals to support a 26-year-old woman in her own home. Our primary interest is in personal capacities, attributes and life experiences rather than on formal qualifications.
Informal Enquiries to: Sheila O’Neill (Regional Director/DON) 045 532250
- Will be passionate about helping to create a meaningful and purposeful life for the young woman
- They will share in the person's interests. Assisting and guiding in home cooking and gardening
- They will share in her enjoyment of music and dancing
- They will support and assist when the young woman becomes very overwhelmed due to stressful situations
- They will assist the young woman make connections and developing relationships with people in the local community
- A keen interest in music. An ability to play a musical instrument and/or sing
- An interest in gardening
- An interest in home cooking and whole foods
To apply: Please complete an Application Form, Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application or by post to the Recruitment Officer, HR Dept, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare.
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045532217 during office hours.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 13th September 2019
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.