NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Position – Financial Administrator
CLAY CLG is currently seeking applications for the position of Financial Administrator
Clay is a community-based youth project in Lower Crumlin. It provides a range of services to enhance life skills and opportunities for targeted young people in the area. This post supports the project in the administration of a non profit and charitable service for young people.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years relevant financial experience, expert knowledge of SAGE including payroll, budgeting and accounts. The successful candidate will have knowledge of effective financial procedures and have excellent communication, organisational and IT skills. This post is part of a team where a positive attitude towards young people is valued. A relevant third level qualification is desirable. Garda Vetting will apply to this position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Timely reporting of accounts to board of management and various funders.
- Working with the Board of Management and Project Leader around financial planning and decision making.
- Monitoring the budget and reporting on same.
- Support the Project Leader and Youth Work staff in financial control and planning.
- Ensure that the administrative work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the required time frame/deadlines are met
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are fulfilled
- Contribute positively to the public image of CLAY CLG Youth Project
- Work on own initiative and suggest administrative development.
Working Hours & Salary:
This position will be a 35-hour week, with flexibility in working hours necessary. Planned scheduled evenings meeting may be required
Salary: €23,353 – 39,110 depending on experience.
Please provide completed application form along a with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit www.clayyouthproject.ie
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is September 16th at 10am.
Charitable Status Number: Chy 19983 Company Registration Number: 837751