NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
39hrs per week (Full – Time / Permanent)
What is L’Arche?
We are people with and without intellectual disabilities, sharing life in communities of faith. Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our life together. We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognise our need for one another.
We are recruiting for the position of Residential Coordinator that provides leadership and support to a service for adults in a residential setting with intellectual disabilities in L’Arche Dublin (Baldoyle, North Dublin). The successful candidates must be committed to providing the highest standard of services in support of adults to live satisfying, fulfilling and interesting lives. The role will involve shift work, some weekends and require a high level of flexibility to reflect the needs of the residents.
The successful candidate will:
- Take an active part in the life of the L’Arche Dublin community
- Assume day to day lead responsibility for the delivery of the highest standards of care to core members (residents).
- To ensure that the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the core members are identified and that strategies and care plans and practices are in place to reflect the response to needs identified.
- That the dignity, humanity, and value of each core member is a permanent feature of all practices.
- Assume the role of senior member of the Care Team all matters dealing with the regulator (HIQA)
- To work with the other L’Arche communities in Ireland on common issues as required.
Key components of this role are to work with the core members, the management team and the team of Assistants to enhance and develop the care of the core members in line with best practise and the regulatory framework.
This will involve continual improvement and development the person-centred planning in L’Arche Dublin. The above description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of our needs at any time. The full job description below should be consulted.
Salary €29,000 - €36,000 per annum DOE
If you believe you have the necessary enthusiasm, competencies and experience to bring to this role, please forward your letter of application along with your Curriculum Vitae by email to email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Peter Shiels –086 2395811
Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2019
Short listing will apply.