NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
At Dublin Simon Community we now have an opportunity for you to join us as HR Data and System Specialist/Analyst (Contract)
At Dublin Simon Community, we are working proactively to help resolve the biggest societal crisis of our time-homelessness. Our innovative services are all focused on making home a reality for our clients. We value community, excellence, innovation, respect and integrity and we incorporate these values into each service for our clients. While we provide supported temporary accommodation, we also provide a range of holistic services such as homeless prevention, medium to long term housing, addiction treatment, primary healthcare and other targeted interventions. Our employees are our strongest asset and we have been awarded the Excellence Through People accreditation for the past 7 years due to utilising the best Human Resource Management practices to demonstrate how much our employees are valued.
The primary purpose of HR Data and System Specialist/Analyst is to establish the HRIS to efficiently provide relevant reporting and dashboards, and assist the HR function in establishing solid foundations for data analysis in areas such as absenteeism, turnover, Compensation & Benefits and performance management. The development, implementation and analysis of people surveys will also be a focus for this role.
Working in a professional role and environment, core responsibilities include:
- Participate in the establishment and development of the HRIS system capability in providing valuable reporting / analytics to the team/organisation
- Designing, developing, operating and maintaining the end to end process for data input, report production and presentation - dashboards production – includes collation, cleansing/validation of raw data.
- Document processes for data collation, validation and change for core dashboards
- Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues
- Build and administer surveys to develop insights about people and functions within Organisation & provide summary documentation on the acquired results of the analysis.
- Actively partake in the HR team to support all data and reporting objectives are met
- Anticipate HR data needs/ requirements and strive to meet them
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc HR reports
- Conduct ad hoc project work as requested
What You Need
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analysing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics), or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in using SQL and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tools
- MVP / MCP preferred but high degree of proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience / Knowledge of HRIS environment is advantageous – direct experience working with Advanced Systems TMS is a distinct advantage
What You Will Receive
- Supportive colleagues & management team
- Dynamic & diverse work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clear progression Opportunities
What To Do Now
If you are interested, please apply on the link on this page
Please note that we reserve the right to offer the position to a successful candidate prior to the deadline of receipt of applications and we advise that you apply early.
Dublin Simon Community does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this position. Any unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies will not be considered and may result in Dublin Simon Community not engaging with that recruitment agency in the future.
Location: Dublin City
Application due date: 16/09/2019
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800