NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Novas is a voluntary organisation and Approved Housing Body working with families and single adults who are disadvantaged and socially excluded; primarily those who are homeless or at risk of being homeless. We provide a range of services and accommodation for marginalised households throughout Ireland.
A panel will be created for current and future positions that may arise within Kerry Services in the next twelve months.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Locum Staff
- Night Tenancy Sustainment Worker (1x20 hours & 1x40 hours per week)
- Project Worker (2x40 hours per week)
The ideal candidate will have:
- All staff appointed will understand the nature of homelessness and have experience of working with vulnerable people, mental health, and disability.
- Each person will demonstrate the ability to treat the client group in a non-judgemental way in a low threshold setting and with respect at all times.
- Have an understanding of working within an inter-agency framework and a harm reduction model.
For more information, please see the attached job description and person specification.
Closing Date for receipt of completed application forms is Wednesday 18th September 2019 at 5pm. If you are called for an interview you will be required to bring a copy of your qualification.
Novas is committed to ensuring that children, young people and vulnerable adults are kept safe from harm. As a consequence Garda Vetting will be carried out for all Novas staff. Garda Vetting is part of the Novas recruitment and selection process and a pre-employment requirement.