NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Applications are Invited for the Position of
PART TIME FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
NAME OF EMPLOYER: Breffni Community Development CLG
JOB TITLE: Finance Administrator
NUMBER OF HOURS: 14 hours per week (Job-Share)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Carrying out all the tasks and duties required to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the finance office; having financial accountability; and developing organisational systems; having an understanding and commitment to the principles and values of the organisation; working as a responsible member of the overall team; participating in team meetings; and having a willingness to participate in training.
KEY AREAS OF WORK
- Keeping accurate accounts, using computerised system with Excel reporting;
- Dealing with staff payroll, PRSI, PAYE, using computerised payroll system and Revenue reporting;
- Managing all banking systems;
- Liaising with Childcare in regard to childcare fees invoicing;
- Preparing quarterly and annual accounts;
- Preparing projected budgets, to assist with future planning;
- Preparing monthly financial reports, in conjunction with the Project Manager for the Finance Sub Group and Voluntary Board of Management (VBOM), as required;
- Liaising with the auditor/accountant;
- Maintaining the petty cash system;
- Monthly reporting to staff related funders;
- To share equal responsibility for the management of the finance office.
- Being accountable for their work to the VBOMs, through regular support and supervision meetings with the Project Manager;
- Reporting to the Project Manager and/or Finance Sub Group on any issues of concern;
- Attending and participating in the VBOMs meetings, Finance Sub-group, and staff team meetings, as required;
- Representing and reflecting the organisation in a positive manner in all dealings with the local community and other agencies;
- Working in cooperation with the Project Manager;
- Assisting in any other ad hoc duties, as required.
Please submit C.V. with Letter of Application, by post ONLY, to the Project Coordinator, Breffni Community Development CLG, Family Resource Centre, Breffni Crescent, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim. N41 X9D6. Closing 5pm Thursday, 13th September 2019. Interviews will take place on Friday, 21st September.
Breffni Community Development CLG is an equal opportunities employer