BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
Ref E 33/19
RELIEF (0/78 HOURS)
Ref E 34/19
8.30 P.M. – 10.30 P.M.
12 month contract
LOCATION: BAWNMORE, LIMERICK
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence. Requirement to display an “N” plate is permissible.
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexibility required to work within different service area locations.
- Relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification or higher
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant setting
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Application Form and Job Specification.
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer