BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
Fixed Term Part Time Contracts – Various Hours Available including relief
Ref E29/19 LIMERICK CITY AND ENVIRONS
Ref E30/19 EAST LIMERICK (Doon / Dromkeen)
Ref E31/19 WEST LIMERICK (Newcastle West)
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence. Requirement to display an “N” plate is permissible.
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Ability to implement support plans
- Relevant Fetac Level 5 Qualification or higher
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant care setting
Please e mail email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification.
Please specify on email subject line the reference number and location of the post you are interested in applying for. Please note that while your preferred work area will be considered, it is possible that you may be assigned to other areas, if and when required.
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer