BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER
Fixed Term Part Time Contracts – Various Hours Available including relief
- Ref E7/19 - LIMERICK CITY AND ENVIRONS
- Ref E8/19 - EAST LIMERICK (Doon / Dromkeen)
- Ref E9/19 - WEST LIMERICK (Newcastle West)
- Level 8 qualification in Applied Social Studies, Social Care or Nursing.
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence. Requirement to display an “N” plate is permissible
- Knowledge of Person Centered Planning
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexibility required to work within different service area locations
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant setting
The usual shift pattern rosters staff to work over a 7 day fortnight. This includes sleepover shifts and every second weekend from Friday evening to Monday morning.
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Application Form and Job Specification.
Please specify on email subject line the reference number and location of the post you are interested in applying for.
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer