NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Sligo Family Support CLG.
Lifestart Supporting Parents Leitrim Sligo and West Cavan CLG
Pearse Road, Sligo
LIFESTART FAMILY VISITOR (Part-time 30 hours per week – Sligo)
This is a temporary position until 31st May 2020 to cover staff leave.
- Recognised qualification in early years, social care or equivalent (minimum Level 5)
- A minimum of 2 years practical experience with children and families in paid capacity.
- Multi-tasking, time management and excellent communication skills.
- Hold a clean driving licence and use of a car for work purposes.
- Report writing skills.
- Have IT skills e.g. Word Processing, Power Point.
- Have a good appreciation of family and cultural differences.
- Experience in delivering home based educational programmes.
- Parenting/family support experience.
Garda vetting will be required for successful candidate.
Successful candidates must ensure they have appropriate car insurance to carry out Lifestart duties.
Salary: E13.64 per hour
Annual Leave: 22 days per annum (pro-rata)
Please forward CV and cover letter to:
Kate Donnelly Regional Manager, Lifestart Supporting Parents Leitrim Sligo and West Cavan CLG, Pearse Road, Sligo. F91 K5TF
Closing date: Monday 16th September 2019 12pm
Interviews will take place week beginning 23rd September 2019
Short listing will apply.
Sligo Family Support CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is funded by Tusla, The Child and Family Agency.
For further information please contact the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel no. 086 8276055