Camphill Duffcarrig Community are recruiting for the following positions:
2 Full Time Social Care Workers & Relief Panel for Social Care Assistants
Social Care Worker: €13.50 per hour
Social Care Assistant: €11.50 per hour
Social Care Worker: A minimum requirement for these positions is a Level 7 qualification in a health care related field
Camphill Community Duffcarrig provides community based residential and day supports to people with intellectual disabilities.
All posts offer immediate starts subject to Garda Vetting and Reference Checks
Key Requirements, Attributes and Qualifications for employees of Duffcarrig Community:
- Excellent communication, people management and problem solving skills, empathy and sensitivity to others.
- The ability to work collaboratively and motivate a team to enthusiastically support individuals
- Energy and enthusiasm, be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Good planning and time management skills
- An openness to the Camphill Ethos and alternative models of Social Care
- An Understanding of HIQA Standards, Regulations, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults and Duty of Care
- Work experience in a related area such as personal assistant/carer, community development or social care and/or community regeneration
- Experience in supporting people that display challenging behaviour
Please see Social Care Worker job description attached below for more details.
Job description for Social Care Assistant will be available on application.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Claire.email@example.com
Post your CV and a cover letter to;
Informal Enquiries to 0871826510 or Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your CV you are consenting to Camphill Communities of Ireland having your personal detail on file for the specific purpose of recruitment and selection.
Closing date: Friday 23rd August 2019.
Camphill is an equal opportunity employer.