MOVE Ireland wishes to recruit the following position:
Part-time Development Officer (3 days per week)
MOVE Ireland (Men Overcoming Violence) is a national voluntary organisation working in the area of domestic violence. The organisation supports the safety and wellbeing of women and their children who are experiencing or have experienced violence/abuse in their intimate relationships, by providing a group-work intervention programme for men who perpetrate this violence and want to change their behaviour. The programme is delivered by part-time facilitators employed by MOVE Ireland and operates in the following locations;
- Dublin Central, North, Tallaght
MOVE Ireland is currently developing a new strategic plan for 2020-2013. This post will have a dual role in supporting the roll out of the CHOICES programmes but also in assisting the CEO in developing other projects that complement the organisations exiting work.
Additional Information about MOVE Ireland can be found at www.moveireland.ie
Overall Aim of the Position
- Provide operational support to the CEO of MOVE Ireland to ensure the effective delivery of the CHOICES programme
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure safe and effective practice
- Assist in the roll out MOVE Ireland’s Media/Communications strategy
- Coordinate the delivery of MOVE Ireland’s training programmes
- Lead on developing other areas of work which complement existing work provided by MOVE Ireland
The successful candidate will be required to be based in the National Office situated in Ennis, County Clare.
See attached full job description and application form
Please forward completed MOVE Ireland application form together with covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 6th September.
Please note cv’s on their own are not acceptable.
Interviews for those who have been shortlisted will be held in Ennis on the 23rd September.
If you need any further information / clarification, please do not hesitate to contact: Brenda Sheehan, on 0858053013 or 0656848689
Thank you for your interest in MOVE Ireland.