Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.
Due to exciting growth we are currently recruiting the following vacancy in our Tuath Glas Supported Living Service in the Waterford area:
€25,785 - €38,057 per annum pro rata
Full-time and part-time roles available
Relief Support Worker
Flexible shift patterns
€12.68 - €18.72 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly established service; you will be supporting a person with an intellectual disability in their home helping to achieve their dreams. At times you may have to support an individual with behaviours that challenge, but you will get the training and support you need to do so.
- At least 6 months paid or unpaid experience of providing support to someone
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business purposes (may be waived for applicants with a disability)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- Benefits increasing with service level
- Opportunity to avail to of professional development and training
- Occupational sick pay
- 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
- Paid annual leave
Apply now via our website: www.positive-futures.ie before midnight on Sunday 8 September 2019.
For more information please call: 042 942 8079