Ballyfermot Advance Project CLG (BAP) is a low threshold community based Project, which offers a range of services to people with drug/alcohol problems, their families and the wider Ballyfermot community. For further information on BAP, please go to www.ballyfermotadvance.ie.
The Project has two vacancies for the following positions
Full Time Addiction Practitioner (37.5 hours per week)
Full Time Assertive Outreach Worker (37.5 hours per week)
To apply for this position please send a Curriculum Vitae and a completed Application Form to email@example.com for the attention of Michael Mason
Closing date: Friday 5 September 2019 at 5pm, Interviews will be held the week of the 23rd September 2019.
Please see attached Job Description and Application Form
Salary Scale: HSE Project Worker Pay Scale
Short listing may apply. A panel may be formed to fill future vacancies, which may arise.
Garda Vetting will apply
Ballyfermot Advance Project CLG is an equal opportunities employer
Qualifications & Experience
- Have a relevant qualification (minimum QQI Level 7 or equivalent) e.g. social care, addiction studies, nursing, community or youth work together with qualification/training in Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Relapse Prevention.
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant employed work experience in addiction, community development, health & social care, education or related fields including experience of crisis support, key working, case management and group facilitation
- Have an understanding of the current National Drugs Strategy, Substance Misuse Strategy, National Drug Rehabilitation Framework, logic model reporting, QUADS and/or Safer Better Healthcare (SBHC) Standards
- Additional Training Desirable: CRA/CRAFT
- This is a one-year fixed term contract, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Saturday