NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Catholic Institute for Deaf People
Job Title: Support Worker (nights) for a sleepover shift
Location: St Joseph’s and St Mary’s Boarding Campuses
Salary: €9.80 per hour
Contract duration: September 2019 – June 2020
Summary: To assist the staff team in providing a quality service to boarders. The night support worker participates as part of a team and is expected to act as a support to the night team should an issue arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Below are the key areas of responsibility;
- Ensure compliance with practice with organisational policies, procedures, national legislation, Children First, HIQA/TULSA and other applicable standards
- Contribute to the recording of complaints and incidents of concern
- Engage with parents/carers of boarders
- To provide a high standard of care overnight, including hygiene, continence, mobility, dressing and general care should the need arise.
- Participate in reflective supervision with the Social Care Leader/Care Manager
- Additional tasks are included in the role of support worker.
- QQI level 5 Care Assistant or equivalent
Any interested applicants should forward their CV and a short covering letter stating their suitability for the role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19 August 2019.
If you require further details on this role, please contact me directly at email@example.com
All offers of employment with CIDP may be subject to Garda Vetting clearance.
HR and Governance Manager