The Community Development Department at Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership are seeking to recruit a panel of facilitators to deliver on our Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes which will be run across the Dublin 8, 10 and 12 areas.
The role will involve the facilitation or co-facilitation of sessions on the ‘Heads Up Programme’.
‘Heads Up’ supports participants to build up their physical and mental wellbeing, whilst supporting them to avail of local supports and develop a life plan.
The programme is divided into two weekly sessions that are run over a 12 week period.
Also, each participant will be supported to develop a personal Heads Up plan that looks at: personal issues; social connection; physical; mental fitness; education; work experience and importantly, identifies steps to take in order to reach agreed targets.
Heads Up also offers 4 week mini programmes for people who could not avail of the 12 week programme.
Successful candidates will ideally possess a qualification in mental health/ psychology/ social care/sports psychology or a related field. Ideally, candidates will also possess experience in the use of evidence based approaches such as Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP), CBT or other relevant models.
Specialists in subject areas such as mental health, wellbeing, physical fitness, psychology and, holistic therapies, will be given priority. Other specialisms will be considered if other relevant competencies are demonstrated.
- Ideally educated to at degree level or with appropriate professional qualifications and equivalent experience
- Experience in programme delivery is required
- Experience in one to one working is desired
- Excellent analytical, written & verbal skills and ability to demonstrate significant knowledge in your area of specialisation
- Ability to work on own initiative, multi-task and be self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and dynamic facilitation style and a commitment to supporting and encouraging participants to engage in the programme
- Patience and a sense of humour
- Planning, preparing and delivering programme sessions to community groups
- Involving participants in the planning and implementing of their
- Creating a climate that encourages and supports engagement and discussion
- Fostering a spirit of collaboration within the group setting
- Developing a rapport with members of the group, to meet the needs of each and deliver a structured and fulfilling learning experience
Applications packages will include
- Application Form x 2
- Detailed cover letter x 2
- CV / Resume x 2
Applications must be made by way of hard copy only by post or hand delivered to; Office Manager Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership Company CLG, 4 Drumfinn Park, Ballyfermot Dublin 10.
Job spec and application form on request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date August 30th at 5pm
Any other queries Email: Yvonne Davis email@example.com Phone: 087 383 7386