NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
St Dominic’s Community Response Project is a community based project that provides supports and services for people affected by problematic substance use.
The project has a vacancy for the following position: Project Worker (fulltime fixed term contract)
A detailed job description (attached below) outlines the full criteria required for the position but includes the following
- A professional qualification in addiction studies level 7 on the national qualifications authority of Ireland’s framework.
- Have experience in the CBT, MI and CRA approaches to treatment.
- Have a minimum of 2 years full time experience of working in an addiction setting.
- Experience of assessments and care planning
- Experience of preparing clients for residential centres
- Experience working with persons with mental health and addiction problems.
- Experience of interagency working with a range of services
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team including – meetings, case conferences, team building and change management initiatives.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Contract: 1 year full time fixed contract (Garda vetting will apply)
Salary scale: HSE Project worker pay scale
A detailed job description is available upon request
Applications will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and cv.
Closing date: 23rd August @ 4pm, interviews will be held on the week of 2nd September 2019
St.Dominics community response project CLG is an equal opportunities employer
Limited Company with Charitable Status Registered Charity CHY13693 Company Registration no: 95901850