ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 21671, Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day services and or RT Locations in Charleville, Mitchelstown, Mallow and Liskennett with residential services in Co Limerick: Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork: Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant and Newmarket.
Applications are invited for the following posts:-
Day &rostered 5/7 Duty
Permanent Posts Full time, Fixed Term & Relief
The ideal candidates will have:-
- A qualification in Nursing and Registered with An Bord Altranais (R.N.I.D. qualification desirable).
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and supervise service users/staff
- Experience in managing behaviour which challenges
Informal enquiries to Ms. Catherine O’Connell, Head of Client Services – 087 8541630
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: Friday August 30th 2019
Permanent Post 35 hours per week plus relief hours
The ideal candidate will have:
- National Pool Lifeguard Certification.
- A 3rd level Degree in Sport & Recreation ( Desirable)
- A high degree of flexibility
- Experience of working with people with an intellectual disability/autism an advantage
Informal enquiries to Ms Sarah Moore, Day Services Manager on 063 89252
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: Friday August 16th 2019
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales of 01/11/2013 apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the posts.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Application forms and further details are available by contacting or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Closing date for receipt of completed application forms for the Staff Nurses posts is Friday August 30th 2019 and for the Pool Lifeguard post is Friday August 16th 2019.
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.