EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Cheshire Ireland provides quality services to adults with physical,sensory and neurological disabilities at a medium and high level of need. We provide individualised supports to promote wellbeing, independence and quality of life for all people who use our services. We currently provide services to over 200 people in their own homes, in residential centres, in supported accommodation and in respite facilities. Established in Shillelagh, Co.Wicklow in 1963, Cheshire Ireland are a Section 39 organisation funded by the HSE. We employ over 800 staff and operate in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wicklow, Limerick, Donegal, Kerry, Carlow, Waterford, Sligo and Mayo.
The person we are looking to recruit will be contracted on 37 hours per week for 12 months on a Fixed Term Contract, in Eastern Community Services. This service is based south Dublin and Dundalk area.
What we do?
As a Service Manager, your role is to support and facilitate individuals to live in their own home, to develop and hold valued social roles and a variety of meaningful relationships within their communities.
How we work.
The Cheshire Eastern Region Community Service is based on clear principles of supporting people “one person at a time”. As a Cheshire Service Manager you will be committed to the provision of quality services and to the concept of working in partnership with clients who live in their own homes.
What you will do.
Operating as a member of the Regional Team and reporting to the Regional Manager, the Service Manager will manage, lead and develop the community-based Cheshire services within the south Dublin and Dundalk area.
The Service Manager will be committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence and the delivery of continuous improvement in standards, safety, quality and service delivery in line with the organisational and regional team objectives.
The Service Manager will also be required to take on the role of PIC/PPIM (Person in Charge/Person Participating in Management) for HIQA purposes.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Full Clean Driving Licence Essential
- A third level qualification or relevant professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years management experience within the disability, broad personal social services or healthcare sector.
- Strategic leadership and people management skills and experience
- Knowledge of current policy and developments in the disability sector.
- Knowledge of the HIQA Inspection process
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong computer skills.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexible Working Hours
- Maternity Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Pay Benefit
- Career Opportunities
- Induction and on going training
To Apply For This Post Please Forward A Detailed CV Via Email To: email@example.com
Closing Date:- 19th August 2019
Ref Code:- SM/EastComm/JUNE19
Cheshire Ireland is an equal opportunity company.
All successful candidates will be subject to vetting by the Garda Vetting Unit.