NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
By working with businesses in Ireland, we make an impact on education nationally and in local communities. We work with Ireland’s leading companies on addressing key educational issues. From tackling the retention rate in post primary schools and improving literacy skills for young children to fostering a pipeline of talent and training educators, we work with hundreds of companies and schools all over Ireland to create mutually beneficial and lasting partnerships. Business in the Community Ireland is a unique movement of companies across Ireland committed to responsible business practices.
We are seeking to appoint a part-time Regional Coordinator who is based in Donegal (Letterkenny area) to its education programmes team.
1 .5 days per week
The role of the Regional Coordinator is to manage the partnerships between existing schools and their partnering companies engaged in the Schools' Business Partnership in Donegal and to recruit companies for the targeted schools.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a Business or Education environment, or; Graduate with a minimum of 4 years working in a Business or Education environment;
- Broad understanding of business operations (Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, IT);
- Knowledge of Irish business landscape;
- Experience of managing relationships with senior executives and delivering presentations to a high level audience;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Experience of Project Management;
- Experience of managing conflicting expectations/ facilitating relationships of parties in a partnership scenario.
- Full Driving License and own car is essential
- Some flexibility in spreading the hours across the week will be needed
- This post is initially for one year and will continue subject to funding
- This position is based from home and the candidate should live in the Letterkenny area.
Applicants for the above position should forward their up to date CV and cover letter by e-mail no later than 5pm, Monday 19th August 2019 to: Evelyn Moriarty, HR Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org For further information you may also phone 01 874 7232
Further information on this post including a detailed job description can be obtained by logging onto the careers section of our website www.bitc.ie
Business in the Community Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and promotes a policy of continuous personal and professional development among its staff. Business in the Community Ireland has a policy of interviewing candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria.