We are currently seeking an experienced Community Manager to join our busy team providing short term private emergency accommodation. The position is focused on the management of accommodation and associated services while also building supportive relationships with residents and connected agencies.
This role is busy and varied and will suit someone who really enjoys dealing with people and helping others. Duties include managing all aspects of the service including the housekeeping, maintenance and night teams, external communication and building relationships with residents and key contacts. Trouble shooting and problem solving are daily requirements and require a level head and calm and professional approach at all times. You will work closely with the maintenance team and external contractors to maintain the building to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate for this role may have:
- Experience in running accommodation services
- Staff management skills and experience
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Strong decision making abilities and excellent judgement on assessing different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy and kindness in dealing with others
- Experience managing budgets and systems
- Understanding of compliance requirements for H&S and HACCP
Thank you for your interest in this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
Email your CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com